By Amanda Hinson
Did you know that we are the Body of Christ? Even during this time while we can not gather together, we can still Be the Church-- the Body of Christ.
Please come into our lives and help us to know where you are leading us as we follow you!
Please watch the video below for a short teaching and at 6:54 to find out what you can do NOW to BE THE CHURCH!
“For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ. For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body— Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit. For the body does not consist of one member but of many. If the foot should say, ‘Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,’ that would not make it any less a part of the body. If the ear should say, ‘Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,’ that would not make it any less a part of the body. If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole body were an ear, where would be the sense of smell? But as it is, God arranged the organs in the body, each one of them, as he chose. If all were a single organ, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, yet one body.”
—1 Corinthians 12:12-20
You can learn more about this topic HERE!
Be the Church Contest
We're giving away prizes for the following categories:
1. Quarantine Family Photo- creative recent picture with your family.
2. Visual Art- send in picture(s) of your artwork about a Bible story or Saint.
3. Passion for the Gospel- write a blog about John 15:1-8 or John 14:15-21.
4. Music- sing or play a Christian song and record. Upload video to Facebook or youtube and share link.
5. Seeing a Saint- send a picture of a saintly person you know and write about why you chose him or her.
6. Thankful Heart- write your top 10 list of things you are glad you did during quarantine.
7. Leadership & Hospitality- create the coolest virtual game— include instructions in writing or on video. If possible, show an example by drawing or by video and send a link to the video.